Step 1 - Applicants need to register on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, the Agent No. of BIT is 10007. Fill out all required areas and submit it online.
Step 2 - Prepare all paper application documents and send the scanned copy to the admission officer by email listed below.
Step 3 – Send the original copy of to the Office of International Students at BIT after receiving the notice from the Admission Officers.
Ms. Yiyi Zhao
Office of International Students
Tel: +86 10 6891 8120
Mobile: +86 13717886818
1. All applications will be answered by the Office of International Students by email in 24 hours upon the receipt of the online application or email enquiry.
2. All applications will be reviewed by BIT first, qualified application will be sent to the CSC for the final review. The final decision will be announced by CSC in June each year.
3. BIT will send the results to the applicants by email in 5 working days upon the receipt of the CSC’s final decision.
4. BIT will send the admission letter and visa documents to the applicants by mail in two weeks after the email notice.
All required application materials shall be sent to BIT by April 30, 2014 for September and include:
1. Curriculum vitae (one page);
2. Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred technical work or experience and academic background
3. Two letters of recommendation by the university professors
4. Bachelor degree diploma for Master degree applicants and Master degree diploma for PhD degree applicants
5. Transcripts of the highest degree for Master and PhD degree applicants, or transcripts at home country for exchange students (English version with signature and/or seal by the student’s home university),
6. Passport copy and two-inch passport photo.
The candidates are requested to provide information about the contact person at the Norwegian institution, starting date and length of requested exchange to IPS Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The IPS Program Study Commission for Ecotechnology will decide on received proposals until the funds are available.
IPS obtained Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 and is participating in the ERASMUS program, which allows for exchanges of students and professors.
The candidates are requested to fill the bilateral agreement and provide information about the contact person at foreign university, starting date and length of requested exchange to IPS Secretariat (email@example.com).
The IPS Senate will decide on received proposals until the funds are available.
Erasmus Policy Statement and draft of a Bilateral Agreement on Erasmus exchange are published among documents for collaborators.
More information: http://www.cmepius.si/vzu/erasmus.aspx
Expected IPS Senate Meetings:
September 10, 2013
October 1, 2013
November 5, 2013
December 3, 2013
January 14, 2014
February 11, 2014
March 11, 2014
April 8, 2014
May 13, 2014
June 10, 2014
July 8, 2014
September 9, 2014
October 7, 2014
Materials for the Senate meeting should be submitted at least 15 days before the meeting.