Industrial Expert Knowledge and Project Work 1
ProgramEcotechnology, third-level study programme
Information and Communication Technologies, third-level study programme
Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, third-level study programme
Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies
New Media and E-Science
Lecturers:prof. dr. Gorazd Kandus
The principal aim of the course to be conducted by a group of industrial experts under the leadership of a coordinator will be to integrate research with education for the development of skills required for more comprehensive conducting of assignments for:
• identifying the applicability/usefulness of research achievements for industry and services,
• assessment of potentials for success on the market,
• development of mechanisms for transferring research achievements to industrial development and production,
• market development and marketing of products and knowledge,
• permanent development for increasing the competitiveness of new procedures and products,
• placing achievements into a broader social development and long-term vision by enforcing the principles of sustainable development.
The content of this course will be based directly on projects to be selected from development programmes of the employers of postgraduates or their specific interests, and will be theoretically and practically dealt with in comparison with good practices at home and abroad.
Projects to be studied will be selected in collaboration between postgraduate students, their employers and the coordinator. The selection of the projects and participating experts will be submitted to the Senate for approval.
Selected technical literature depending on the project topic.
Significant publications and references:
Preparation of a term paper graded with a pass mark.